I believe that the CrossFit Open Games Team Series could possibly be the highlight of the CrossFit experience this year if you get stuck into it with the right attitude.
This is the FIRST CALL for all those who have put their names down on the whiteboard to participate in the CROSSFIT OPEN GAMES TEAM SERIES; which commences next Thursday. Currently we are about 3-4 women short of having 9 teams. Please ladies raise your hands and help us out!
- We will finalise the teams late Monday. Please confirm with us prior to this time slot if you are serious about participating. Please let us know what division you want to participate.
- Each team will consist of 2 males and 2 females.
- There are 3 divisions RXD, Masters and Scaled.
- A team captain will be chosen. It will be up to the team captain to register your team, including taking and making payment for your team. The team captain may organise pre-wod training sessions as well as organise when the team will complete the workout.
- We will open the box up for the team workouts to be completed on Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday morning.
If any of you are unsure about whether or not you should participate please discuss it with us.
The first workout has been released. Check out the video
Workout 1 - First Workout of the CrossFit Open Games Team Series
Teams of 2 (If possible partner up with someone who has similar ability):
- 30 double unders*
- 15 Ground to Overhead (35/25kgs, Masters do 30/20kgs)
Scaled Division is
- 60 singles
- 15 Ground to Overhead Power Snatches (30/20kgs)
Workout 2 (This workout follows immediately after Workout 1)
In the same team of 2 complete
- 7 Thrusters (35/25kgs)
- 7 Burpees over bar
- 7 Front squats (30/20kgs)
- 7 Burpees
One partner does one round, then swap over